Left 4 Dead 2 Voice Commands


Spamming of voice commands has always been one of my favourite pass times in the Left 4 Dead games. If you can't annoy the fuck out of someone in a game, then something is very, very wrong. Remember though, practice discipline when annoying your friends in a game, or they will hate you forever.

This brings me to Left 4 Dead 2 voice commands. If you played the first game and were like me (read: annoying), you probably spammed Zoey's death scream over and over because she sounded so... special. Not to mention being able to spam the elevator conversation on any map and force your friend's characters into talking because of the flag it set off.

I couldn't go by without having the same pleasure on Left 4 Dead 2, so I looked up the new commands. There is an awesome list right here.

With classics such as:
Ellis: I love you. (Sadly I didn't get to play Eliss, this would have been awesome to spam)
Ellis: They figured out how to stop going to the bathroom? That's AMAZING. Ohhhh. No, wait, I just got it. Shit, that's gross as hell.
Coach: MOTHERF- *snort* (this was awesome to spam)

If you need to know how to use the commands, enable console in options and bind it to a key. Once in game, open up the console with that binding and type 'vocalize *command*', for example:
vocalize C5M3Jets2

Make sure you're on a character that uses the command you're inputting too, otherwise you won't hear anything
.
If you want to bind the command to a key, type 'bind *key* *"command"* in console, for example:
bind v "vocalize C5M3Jets2"
Don't put any of the *s into the commands.

Fair warning, when I was playing with friends the other day and spamming 'mother-', I "miraculously" died on the spot. I wasn't black and white or near death in anyway, and I was surrounded by other survivors. Death by admin I think. I wouldn't be surprised if my friends shot me dead though, but apparently they didn't.

Spamming "TIME TO DIE" on Diablo 2 is also awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Play True © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour