Portal 2 Soundtrack: Free!

I don't know about you, but I thought the Portal 2 soundtrack was awesome! I'm just making a quick post today because I have been struck down with man flu so I haven't been on the computer too much.

Songs to Test by is the free soundtrack to Valve's Portal 2 (It's been a while since I made a Portal 2 post, okay?) and you can get it here.

There are 22 tracks of amazement on there, enjoy! If you haven't played the game, it might be worth a listen to the music to sway your opinion!

4 comments:

  1. //Love said...:

    Awesome, valve always delivers

  1. RageCompeX said...:

    altrough I can play them all via hammer...thx :)

  1. wow, your blog looks AWESOME. keep up the good work.
    +followed

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I think you are better than most mmmm

Post a Comment

 
Play True © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour